Dr. med. Gábor Domokos Rheumatologist
In 1975, I received my diploma and doctorate as MD made at the Szeged Medical University.
From 1975 to 1979 I worked in the Hévíz State Rheumatology Hospital.
The specialist exam for rheumatology and physiotherapy I put 1979 in Budapest.
Since then I have worked in several spa hotels in Hévíz, Bük and Zalakaros, and have directed their therapy departments. Currently I am head physician of the Hotel Spa Hévíz.
Full rheumatological examination of the musculoskeletal system
- Problems of the vertebral column,
- Problems due to abnormal curvatures of the vertebral column
- Low back pain (management of acute pain, management of chronic pain)
- Strain of vertebral column
- Neck problems (spasmodic torticollis /wry neck/, cervical spondylosis, nerve root irritation and entrapment, cervical rib/ thoracic outlet syndrome, whiplash injuries)
- Shoulder problems (rotator cuff injury, frozen shoulder /adhesive capsulitis/)
- Inflammation of the shoulder joint
- Intercostal muscular pain
- Tendon problems (tenosynovitis)
- Elbow problems (“tennis elbow”, golfers’ elbow, olecranon bursitis)
- “Carpal tunnel syndrome”
- Dupuytren contracture
- Scaphoid fracture
- Knee problems (non-traumatic knee effusion, osteoarthritis /OA/, chondromalacia patellae, Baker’s cyst, ligament injury / collateral, cruciate/
- Ankle and foot problems (Achilles tendonitis, flat feet /pes planus/, hallux valgus
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Rheumatoid arthritis